YouTube VIdeo Rotator

FindDIY
Automatically rotate embedded YouTube videos on any blog or website that have been set to autoplay. A great option for demoing videos or to get more views on your videos.

This method is available as a free download option for JR VIP and Executive VIP members.

YouTube Video Rotator

Re: YouTube VIdeo Rotator

Scripter88
I knew you could embed YouTube videos on a web page, but I did't know you could make them rotate like that. I was going to ask what happens if a users stops or pauses the video, but I see you can add buttons to the page instead of using the timer. Great idea!!

Re: YouTube VIdeo Rotator

huethi
detel