ProfitSocial presents an exclusive smartlink system!

Re: ProfitSocial presents an exclusive smartlink system!

Hongj71
In order to grow your business sales, you will have to use so many options to grow the sales. I am thinking that the marketing options that fit into my budget range. I will be managing my campaigns on my own. So for the bulk sms campaigns, have decided to get the app that will help me Send sms from slack.

Re: ProfitSocial presents an exclusive smartlink system!

ProfitSocial
Drive traffic & score a ticket to our exclusive Yacht party in Bangkok!

Gonna take part in the Affiliate World Asia in Bangkok? Awesome, cause we have prepared something special for you. You have an opportunity to be a part of the TOP Affiliates Crew and join the ProfitSocial private event! Get a ticket and enjoy a party to be held the day after the conference on December 6, 2019! Just imagine: yachting, the sea and the desert island... Intrigued?

To participate, you need to:
1. Register for the contest. Follow the link;
2. Drive as much traffic as you can from now until December 1;
3. Be a single affiliate. No networks, sorry;
4. Verify the quality of traffic by your manager.

Top spenders will get an invitation to their emails and will be informed at the beginning of December. The vertical doesn’t matter.

Note that the number of tickets is STRICTLY limited!

Meet you in Bangkok!
ProfitSocial - Smartlink Platform from the direct advertiser | Dating Offers | High EPC Web/Mob offers | Niche(Black,BBW, Mature, Milf,Gay, Lesbian, Granny) | Casual, Adult, Clean Dating Offers

Re: ProfitSocial presents an exclusive smartlink system!

ProfitSocial

🔥CHOOSE THE BEST DATING eCPMs! 🔥

The hottest offers from a direct advertiser are waiting for you!!!

Monetize 100% of your traffic from ProfitSocial.com right now!

Interested? Just contact your manager or SIGN UP!
ProfitSocial - Smartlink Platform from the direct advertiser | Dating Offers | High EPC Web/Mob offers | Niche(Black,BBW, Mature, Milf,Gay, Lesbian, Granny) | Casual, Adult, Clean Dating Offers

Re: ProfitSocial presents an exclusive smartlink system!

ProfitSocial
This post was updated on .
Trick or treat? Treat of course! Here's the easiest way to get a small treat this festive fall!

Do you like posting on social media? Do you like giving people advice they'd appreciate? Help your fellow-affiliates get to know more about working with ProfitSocial. Write a review and get extra $50 to your account.

Just follow these easy steps:

1. Make a post on one of the affiliate forums where we have an account, describing your activity with ProfitSocial. Your post should contain broad comments about cooperation with the company and screenshots of your profile statistics. Be sure to mention ProfitSocial and add an appropriate hashtag #profitsocial_reiview.

2. You should have more than 250 followers on your social media page (with forums – your account must be created 6 months before the date of publication).

Terms and conditions of this offer:
- A post should stay on your page for at least 1 month since the date of publication. Your bonus will be canceled automatically if you remove the post before this period ends.
- Only affiliates with quality, non-fraudulent traffic will be allowed to participate.
- $50 will be added to your account after publishing the post and paid after achieving a $100 traffic spend.

If you have any questions, contact your manager.

Offer is valid until November 25.
Find the easy way to earn more! Be with us and share your success with followers!
ProfitSocial - Smartlink Platform from the direct advertiser | Dating Offers | High EPC Web/Mob offers | Niche(Black,BBW, Mature, Milf,Gay, Lesbian, Granny) | Casual, Adult, Clean Dating Offers

Re: ProfitSocial presents an exclusive smartlink system!

ProfitSocial
This post was updated on .
🤩 Get ready to build your exclusive collection!🤩

🚀 ProfitSocial have created a special collection with unique pins for every big conference you attend. New event – more new limited thematic pins for you!

🚀You can get them from ProfitSocial representatives at every event. Start your impressions collection at AWA 2019 which we’ve prepared for this event!

🚀 Just find us at booth C38 and get your pins. But hurry up - the number is limited!

☄️May the pin be with you!☄️
ProfitSocial - Smartlink Platform from the direct advertiser | Dating Offers | High EPC Web/Mob offers | Niche(Black,BBW, Mature, Milf,Gay, Lesbian, Granny) | Casual, Adult, Clean Dating Offers

Re: ProfitSocial presents an exclusive smartlink system!

ProfitSocial
This post was updated on .
Join us 12.12 at 7PM CET to discuss Native Ads for Dating Offers and learn tricks and tips from the experts.

A few words about our partners:

✅ TrafficStars — self-serve Ad Network and Ad Exchange with OpenRTB capabilities, buying and selling traffic worldwide. Serving more than 2 billion ad impressions daily.

✅ AffiliateFix — one of the most well-known forums about affiliate marketing.

✅ Zorbasmedia is an information resource that comprehensively covers both the international and Russian affiliate markets.
⠀⠀
Join us! https://zorbasmedia.com/webinar-nati...dating-offers/

See you at the workshop!
ProfitSocial team
ProfitSocial - Smartlink Platform from the direct advertiser | Dating Offers | High EPC Web/Mob offers | Niche(Black,BBW, Mature, Milf,Gay, Lesbian, Granny) | Casual, Adult, Clean Dating Offers

Re: ProfitSocial presents an exclusive smartlink system!

ProfitSocial
This post was updated on .
The ProfitSocial team will attend the Affiliate Summit West 2020 event!

Hurry up and join us in Las Vegas!

Book your meeting with us using the booking form https://calendly.com/profitsocial/affiliate-summit-west-2020-meet-market-table-1602 or email us at contact@profitsocial.com.
ProfitSocial - Smartlink Platform from the direct advertiser | Dating Offers | High EPC Web/Mob offers | Niche(Black,BBW, Mature, Milf,Gay, Lesbian, Granny) | Casual, Adult, Clean Dating Offers

Re: ProfitSocial presents an exclusive smartlink system!

ProfitSocial

🏆Support ProfitSocial by voting for us in the GFY Awards 2020 - Best Affiliate Program of the year!!🏆

We hope to be rewarded for our hard work and effort.
Help us win!

📌Follow the link https://www.gfy.com/awards
📌Vote for ProfitSocial in Best Affiliate Program nominations.
ProfitSocial - Smartlink Platform from the direct advertiser | Dating Offers | High EPC Web/Mob offers | Niche(Black,BBW, Mature, Milf,Gay, Lesbian, Granny) | Casual, Adult, Clean Dating Offers

Re: ProfitSocial presents an exclusive smartlink system!

ProfitSocial

🔥CHOOSE THE BEST DATING eCPMs of the month!! 🔥

Contact your manager to get the best performing offers to monetize the traffic.

Monetize all your traffic with ProfitSocial!
ProfitSocial - Smartlink Platform from the direct advertiser | Dating Offers | High EPC Web/Mob offers | Niche(Black,BBW, Mature, Milf,Gay, Lesbian, Granny) | Casual, Adult, Clean Dating Offers
12